Saturday, August 14, 2010

Think she could Pass for a lab?

Well I'm going to try and get her an ILP with the AKC. She has pretty much all the features of a lab and looks just like one minus her curled tail and the fact that she is slightly smaller then a purebred lab. But all I need to do is send in the pictures along with my application and let them decided if she labby enough to be a lab. However I might not be able to do it anytime soon most likely not until next year due to multiple reasons. Anyway so last night I just took some shots of her. They aren't really "good" quality and kinda dark, but I tried. Tomorrow I might try to get some good shots of her outside

Front View
Photobucket

Side View
Photobucket

The outtakes
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm also going to see If I can get a good shot of her with her tail slightly curled

1 comment: