Monday, January 3, 2011

Update!


Gosh it's been forever since I've updated this blog...


Well Abby has been doing great. Her agility is coming along rather nicely and hopefully we'll be starting some official classes soon. She's also mastered a few new tricks since I last updated. Her trick list now consists of...

Sit/sit stay
down/down stay
Beg
Crawl
Speak
Leg Weaves
Figure 8's through my legs
Roll over
High Five
Shake
Spin and Twist
Peek-a-boo

As well as some others I am forgetting....

For Christmas the pups got a bunch of treats as well as one of those puzzle toy things. She loved the treats, but the puzzle toy she didn't even give it a second glance, but Bo quite enjoys it...


We also had a very White Christmas which was a big surprise because we never get snow in GA, but the pups loved it none the less!

We also went to Alabama yesterday and she had her first attempt at dock diving! It was more sliding off the dock into the water though. She was a bit nervous because the dock moved with the waves, but I did manage to get her to jump(well slide) off after the bumper, but of course I had to let her do it on her own terms and hopefully she'll build of confidence and eventually be able to fearlessly jump off the dock! We'll be working on it a bit when we have the chance to get back up to the lake and use the dock. Maybe if we're in the water she'll have more motivation to jump? Guess I may have to try that out if I can get her up to my friends lakehouse next time they invite us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment